[lug] Poprelayd & sendmail

Greg Horne jeerygh at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 12:26:11 MST 2001

I’m using sendmail 8.9.3, with virtual users, poprelayd. Poprelayd works perfectly, but with one minor flaw. The e-mail account on my system bob at domain.com maps to email_bob on the system. Problem is when I send a message to bob at domain.com it gives me a user not found error. If I send the same message to email_bob at domain.com it works perfectly. In my sendmail.mc file I have the line:

FEATURE(`virtusertable',`hash -o /etc/mail/virtusertable')

Without poprelayd configured or running sendmail works perfectly BTW.

Is there an option or setting I am missing?  Ideally I would like virtual user tables to work with poprelayd as it is very useful ☺  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Greg