[lug] Replacing leased cable modem with @Home?

Rob Nagler nagler at bivio.biz
Sat Dec 1 08:45:02 MST 2001

> Indeed...  Our cable modem is out this morning, but it looks like simply an
> @home routing problem.

They've shut down.  All of our @home users' mail is bouncing.  I wish
there was a way to factor this in when considering bankruptcy.  Just
think of what the effect on 4m users is and on the service providers
which have to deal with calls, change of address requests, and what
not.

> understand what that means.  They're SUPPOSED to call before the
> excite at home goes out to switch us if that's the case though.

There are no rules in bankruptcy with regards to continuing service
afaik.

Rob