[lug] DSL question...

Timothy C. Klein teece at silverklein.net
Sun Dec 2 18:15:33 MST 2001

I don't think that "modem" will work with Linux.  I haven't actually
tried to set it up, but I have searched the 'net and found that it seems
to be a no go.  I don't know for sure, but I think it is a "winmodem"
type of DSL unit.  I would bet that all the real work is done by the
host PC, not the modem.  It is very light on hardware, especially
compared to my Cisco.  As far as I know, Intel hasn't released any specs
on the device either.

Sorry,

Tim