[lug] M$ FrontPage != Free Speech

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 09:39:02 MST 2001

I don't know.  I have seen stories on MSNBC about Microsoft with no apparent
spin whatsoever.

Also, I can't think of any laws that this clause violates.  If you don't
agree to it, just don't use it.  As a matter of principle, I will not use it
under any circumstances.  I also intend to tell anyone who will listen,
and hope others do the same.

Dhruva

On Tue, Dec 04, 2001 at 08:40:06AM -0700, quoth Ferdinand Schmid: