[lug] mplayer - what can I use it for?

John Hernandez John.Hernandez at noaa.gov
Thu Dec 6 09:11:40 MST 2001

I can't answer your questions, but I thought that I would mention that
MPlayer makes a NICE and fairly useable DVD player.  It's perhaps a
little thin on features and not very mature yet, but hey, it works with
a minimal build effort and surprisingly few dependencies (just
libdvdread and libdvdcss)!  I'm very happy if it does nothing else.

Sorry I can't speak about Enhanced CD formats.

-John

--

   - John Hernandez - Network Engineer - 303-497-6392 -
  |  National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration   |