[lug] Replacing leased cable modem with @Home?

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at attbi.com
Fri Dec 7 11:52:19 MST 2001

On 12-06 11:28, Sean Reifschneider wrote:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 09:56:09AM -0700, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
> >Okay, it's next week. :) And AT&T is still going, so I need to find a modem.
> >Anyone have any suggestions?
>
> Pick one up cheap from one of the people that's pissed off at the new AT&T
> service offering and/or lack thereof?  ;-/

Hmm...besides dynamic instead of static IP, DNS dropouts, lower caps on
speeds, supposedly 24hr lease on dynamic IP, and the hassle of having to
change email addresses, where's the problem? :)

Are you selling yours?

--
Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at attbi.com Yahoo:seanleblancathome
ICQ:138565743 MSN:seanleblancathome AIM:sleblancathome