[lug] Replacing leased cable modem with @Home?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Fri Dec 7 15:35:36 MST 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 11:52:19AM -0700, Sean LeBlanc wrote:
>Are you selling yours?

I don't own mine.  We got some sort of deal where if we leased the modem
from them we got the cable service cheaper, which ended up saving us
money...

Considering I have 3 spare Cisco 675s laying around, I didn't feel a
particular need to purchase the modem.  ;-/

Sean
--
 Fire at the celuloud factory.  No film at eleven.
                 -- _Kentucky_Fried_Movie_