[lug] BLUG presentation

ljp ljp at llornkcor.com
Fri Dec 7 19:05:31 MST 2001

Hi-
I was lucky enought to be choosen among a select group of developers and
press people that attended a developer symposium for Sharps' new, soon to be
released, just announced- "Personal Mobile Tool",  running linux, and qt, and
java! The Zaurus SL-5000D. (5500 for the consumer version) (which I came back
from, having spoken to so many German, and Norwegian coders, that I came back
feeling like I was speaking with an accent!!, at least I was thinking with an
accent, anyways!!)

Someone, I guess, wanted me to port gutenbrowser to it.

As I have now in my possesion, and brand spanking new zaurus (developer
version) [thank you Sharp and Trolltech]!!!!, Maybe perhaps I could give a
presentation at a blug meeting? Some kind of projector would be cool.

whadda think?
Any questions?

ljp