[lug] Possible new meeting place

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Tue Dec 11 12:49:09 MST 2001

Just received the following.  The offer sounds really good, but it is
closer to Denver than what I had envisioned.  What do people think?

(I'm not so concerned about the fact that it is nearer to Denver as that I
don't want to step on the CLUE group's toes.)

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                        ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
      http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html