[lug] BLUG Planning for 2002 and beyond

Todd Ruskell truskell at Mines.EDU
Tue Dec 11 13:18:26 MST 2001

I have noticed a few posts from other people down here at Colorado School of
Mines in Golden, though I haven't managed to meet them in person.  We do have
a LUG, at least on paper.  I must confess that I haven't been too involved in
the local group, in part because of my schedule, but I think it would be
possible to host the greater BLUG down here, as well.  We would probably have
to change our meeting date away from Thursdays, however.  We give exams on
Tuesday and Thursday evenings which use up most if not all of the suitable
rooms.  If there is interest in meeting this far south I would be willing to
investigate further.

Todd

--
Todd Ruskell, Ph.D.