[lug] meet place suggestion, Ball Aerospace

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Dec 11 16:52:24 MST 2001

Hi Wayde,

Having some friends that have some equipment at Ball that they have to get
to once in a while, sometimes Ball has to be pretty tight on security.  Card
keys, all that.

Inflow is going to be the same way to some extent.  I guess most businesses
would be.

Not a major problem, just something to keep in mind...

Nate, nate at natetech.com