[lug] Possible new meeting place

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Tue Dec 11 17:15:28 MST 2001

I'm in Longmont, I really enjoy going to Boulder, but am not too keen on
the idea of driving in to Denver. Incidentally, I used to go to a Korean
restaurant near there long ago, so I know where it is. I would have gone
to the XML/UML stuff that was announced for tonight, except that it is
at FRCC, which is also a bit too far...I would have gone if it had been
in Boulder. I am strange enough that I actually enjoy the campus area.
There are also enough places I enjoy going near that where I can go to
Boulder for more than just the BLUG meeting.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com