[lug] meet place suggestion, Ball Aerospace (fwd)

David Morris lists at morris-clan.net
Tue Dec 11 20:47:52 MST 2001

Yes, the list does indeed have someone who works at Ball Aerospace in
Boulder....me! :)

Ball does have many rooms that would be great for a LUG meeting, but the
problem (as noted below) is security.  Ball has very tight security, and
while that isn't an insurmountable obsticle, it could get very annoying.

If the meeting planners want more info about the possibility of using a
conference room at Ball, I can get the details easily enough.

--David