[lug] Red Hat updates

Paul Bille PFBille at ouray.cudenver.edu
Wed Dec 12 13:51:38 MST 2001

I'm having trouble downloading a Red Hat patch.  Something appears to
messed up with either the link or the path to

     ftp://updates.redhat.com/7.0/en/os/i386/openssh-2.9p2-8.7.i386.rpm

The error message reads:

     unable to find the file or directory named
     /7.0/en/os/i386/openssh-2.9p2-8.7.i386.rpm

I imagine there are hundreds of mirror sites but I'm concerned that the
mirrors will be similarly messed up.  Has anyone else already figured
this one out?  Do you know what the correct path is?  Do you know a site
that has the correct link?

Thanks,

Paul
http://bille.cudenver.edu/author