[lug] please recommend a person/company

David Hahn dwhahn at bigfoot.com
Fri Dec 14 14:25:12 MST 2001

Happy Holidays all.
A good friend of mine has an immediate need for someone better than me to Install/Configure a Linux server (already has RH 7.2 on)for his small <10 user company. I installed a RH6 File Server >1 yr ago. his ISP just went bust, and he'd like to have a linux server take over mail, dhcp, web site, firewalling so he can remove an E-soft box and NT server that were combining to do these things. Anyone interested or have recommendations? ASAP, of course with these things.
thanks for your attention to this long post.
Dave Hahn