[lug] Re: BLUG Planning for 2002 and beyond

Paul Bille paul at ebille.cudenver.edu
Tue Dec 18 11:46:10 MST 2001

Hello Wayde,

I'm new to the group and I live way down in southern Jefferson County.  I
don't think I'll be playing a key role in this group however I'd like to
provide as much support as possible.

I understand your motivation.  I'll post a note to the BLUG list regarding
the January meeting.  Maybe it'll stimulate someone to respond to setting up
the meeting.

By the way, it's interesting that I know more about this group as e-mail
correspondents.  It's an unusual experience going to a meeting.  I can't
relate the correspondents with the people I meet.  It would be nice if we
had some way to relate faces to e-mail addresses, possibly a round of
introductions at the meeting where people briefly state there name and
e-mail moniker, or a web page with pictures to relate faces with e-mail
drops.

Any way, I'll post a message to the list regarding the January meeting.

Thanks,
Paul
http://bille.cudenver.edu/author