[lug] Autocorrelation functions?

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Wed Dec 19 16:35:09 MST 2001

Octave or goctave (goctave is a gui frontend, this also uses gplot to
draw graphs). I can't swear it has correlation coefficients, but I
suspect it does, it emulates just about everything matlab does,
including some fairly advanced calculus. Beware that if your results do
not look right, octave often calculates on the assumption of everything
being a matrix, so pay close attention to notation. I'd prefer maple or
mathematica, but they're commercial packages, my student version of
mathematica no longer works (they won't give new keys unless you can
prove you are a current student).

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com