[lug] Autocorrelation functions?

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Thu Dec 20 09:14:12 MST 2001

On Wed, 19 Dec 2001, D. Stimits wrote:

> I don't personally know enough of octave to help there, but if you ever
> want a dynamic library file with the functions for C++, let me know,
> they're easy to write.

Based on yesterdays quick search it appears that there are already some
C and/or C++ autocorrelation functions in several existing
libraries.  Those are certainly possibilities.  My C coding skills are
shaky at best however, and I've never taken the time to learn C++.  I've
been looking at this as a fall back position.  I'll let you know if I need
to go there.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                        ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
      http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html