[lug] Wmconfig Configuration (Unsolved)

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Sun Dec 30 13:44:13 MST 2001

I do not know the answer, but there is a general system scheme (you
didn't mention which distribution or version, my RH 7.1 seems to be a
1.x version of gnome) for doing this for the whole system. KDE seems to
have one location and gnome another. For me it is /usr/share/gnome/
where it all starts. I would then go into the apps subdirectory, and
maybe if I want to add a development app, then the Development subdir to
that. You can copy an existing .desktop file and edit it to match for
your particular app. I have never used the per-user variation.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com