[lug] Need a contact at NCAR

Dave Brown dbrown at scd.ucar.edu
Mon Dec 31 13:37:25 MST 2001

Liz, Wayde,

I'm at NCAR and I checked on the policies regarding outside
groups meeting at NCAR. The most relevant are:

1) only non-profit groups allowed
2) $100 per meeting
3) group must have an NCAR employee sponsor
4) sponsor must attend *all* meetings

I might have pursued this further, but #4 is a show stopper
for me. I personally cannot commit to full-time attendance
at BLUG meetings. Also the ML main seminar room, which would
be the most ideal location, is booked by the Macintosh users'
group for the current BLUG meeting schedule.
 -Dave Brown
 dbrown at ucar.edu