[lug] Tad OT: Cat 5 cable interference?

Mr Viggy LittleViggy at alum.manhattan.edu
Wed Jan 2 09:06:25 MST 2002

I'd go get some CAT 5e (any store!  I got mine at Home Depot) and try
that first.  It's a lot easier than opening up your machine, and having
Winblows get all screwed up (I had to re-install Win98 after moving my
PCI cards around in order to please QWest when trying to solve my
initial DSL problems).

Viggy