[lug] has anybody tried VNC with gnome or kde?

Hobbs: Nobuki Matsui nobuki at psych.colorado.edu
Wed Jan 2 16:18:11 MST 2002

Thank you for you guys help, Paul and Rodger,
	I will try this setting, which Rodger suggested.  Again thank you
very much.
best,

Nobuki Matsui   SRRB CIRES/NOAA

(I am running two RH 7.2 boxes connected through LAN.  I am running a
sever on one machine and vncviewer on the other.  So far the desktop I see
from the vncviewer is twm.  I tried to tweak the suggested file in the
past, but have never figured out how.)