[lug] Tad OT: Cat 5 cable interference?

Justin glow at jackmoves.com
Wed Jan 2 17:59:56 MST 2002

Swapping hardware is actually easier for me :) My machines are always
being dismantled and put back together for something, hehe. Like for
instance when I was reinstalling my linux router over the weekend, the
old linux box has a cdrom in it that won't read cdr's so I had to yank
a new cdrom from a different computer and rig it up on the linux box to
install the OS, ugh what a pain :)

Justin