[lug] Thursday presentation

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Sun Jan 6 01:53:46 MST 2002

ljp <ljp at llornkcor.com> writes:

> Am I still on for showing off the Sharp Zaurus? Is there some kind of
> projector available to show the Z's screen, and other features? I also have
> an html presentation I could show...

I hope so, yes. I'll try to make sure there's a projector where we're
meeting... once I've got our options worked out on where we'll be
meeting. Recent projectors will plug into laptops and desktops. If
your Zaurus has a video-out port, I'll be impressed regardless of
whether it works with the projector or not. ;)

I'd like to do some administrative discussion in place of the
10-minute demo.

Note: I just got back in Boulder this evening, I've been out of town
on vacation and didn't get as much planning done as I'd hoped (well,
that's what vacations are for)... but I have compiled a list of the
locations that've been discussed, and came up with a few more. I'll
polish it and make a post in the afternoon - I'll need some people
with contacts.

The fallback plan is the room in the engineering center where we've
had the meeting the last couple months.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility