[lug] Contacts for meeting locations

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Sun Jan 6 16:19:22 MST 2002

I'm following up on some leads, but if you can inquire about meeting
rooms, or know someone who can, these are some of the places were
brainstormed as possibilities for BLUG meetings:

* Community college (maybe Front Range CC)
* Exabyte
* Crossroads mall

And one other possibility I hadn't thought of before:
* Churches

There's no reason we particularly need to look only at *technical*
industries with large meeting spaces.

On Monday, I'll check and see if there might be something we could use
in the university's east campus or the research labs and if parking's
any better around there. I think I've got a contact at IBM now, and
will report on what I find there.

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility