[lug] ATI Radeon Video Card

Riggs, Rob RRiggs at doubleclick.net
Mon Jan 7 12:12:39 MST 2002

Ctrl-Alt-Backspace should kill the Xserver.

Xconfigurator is still shipped with Red Hat. You can invoke that from the
command line to custom configure your card and monitor settings.

You are booting into runlevel 3 and using startx, rather that booting into
runlevel 5 and using gdm, aren't you? If not, edit /etc/inittab and set the
default runlevel to 3 (find the "initdefault" line).

-Rob