[lug] Quickbooks clone for linux?

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Tue Jan 8 09:35:48 MST 2002

Scott, I looked everywhere, I've got that not so fresh feeling now, because I had to go with Peachtree for Winjunk over the weekend. Check out appgen.com, though. It's the only one I've found that can rack up in features. But just didn't work with my needs.

Also, for anyone that needs a monthly auto-billing app with online account access. Check out ModernBill.com -- great devs and the app is the best out there in it's range (approx $160). I don't get a cut, BTW.

John

Thus spake Scott Herod (herod at dimensional.com):