[lug] Money and meetings

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Tue Jan 8 15:37:58 MST 2002

Norm Metcalf and I have been running around looking for suitable rooms
over the past few days. Nearly everything is either too small or costs
money.

I don't want to raise a flamefest, but I would like to know whether we
should even bother to look at places that charge to use their space.
How much would you be willing to pay to have the meeting at a location
with good parking and a large room with good chairs?  $2? $3?

On a related note, does anyone know of restaurants in Boulder that
have meeting rooms big enough to hold 30-60 people?

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility