[lug] ntpdate fails on RH7.1 (KRUD 2001-08-01 with updates)

Ferdinand Schmid fschmid at archenergy.com
Thu Jan 10 10:48:50 MST 2002

Michael:
Could you have trouble with your firewall?
Also check the syslog, you may also want to increase the logging to be more
verbose.  I saw this error message before and in my case it was the firewall
rules.
(It was one of those errors where some folks had posted questions to the
newsgroups but there was never a good answer.)

Ferdinand

--
Ferdinand Schmid
http://www.archenergy.com