[lug] ntpdate fails on RH7.1 (KRUD 2001-08-01 with updates)

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Jan 10 14:11:26 MST 2002

Thus spoke John Hernandez
> Try 'ntpdate -u server'

That works.  I tried and tried to get the stupid ipchains configured
properly, but it never worked.  This was a much simpler solution,
obviously.

Now if I could just manage to get NFS working on both ends of my
RH7.1/RH7.2 server/client setup I'd have everything back to normal.  I
really hate all this security crap.  Can't we all just get along?

--
Michael J. Hammel           |
The Graphics Muse           |          Better living through denial.