[lug] Booting Multiple Linuxes

Elyse Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Fri Jan 11 10:10:25 MST 2002

I should note that grub installs by default with KRUD (RedHat) 7.2. So i just
needed to edit the menu.lst file to get it to do what I wanted.

I should also note that I don't know whether the initrd line in my file,
(created by anaconda) is really necessary, since 7.1 doesn't seem to need one.

Elyse

On Thursday 10 January 2002 04:49 pm, Dhruva B. Reddy wrote:
> I tried, unsuccessfully, to get grub running a while back.  Could you
> forward that article
(either to the list or to me privately)?