[lug] Public comments on Microsoft Anti-Trust Case Settlement requested

Ed Hill ed at eh3.com
Fri Jan 11 08:57:45 MST 2002

On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 12:37, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:
> This is an opportunity for the public to comment on the settlement.
> Evelyn Mitchell
> efm at tummy.com

Good, I'm glad to see that some other folks are interested in having
their opinions on this case published in the Federal Register.

If anyone is interested, I've posted a copy of my letter at:

  http://www.eh3.com/fed_reg_letter.pdf
  http://www.eh3.com/fed_reg_letter.tex

and please feel free to (liberally!) borrow from it.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher   |  Email:       ed at eh3.com, ehill at mines.edu