[lug] /proc/sys/fs/inode-max missing?

Harris, James James_Harris at maxtor.com
Wed Jan 16 14:44:01 MST 2002

Ask first think second.  I just checked 7.2 and it also doesn't have it...
So I guess the big difference here is between 7.0 which uses kernel series
2.2.x and 7.1 and 7.2 which use 2.4.x... But 2.4's sysctl kernel docs say
that this file should exist... So I'm still lost.  Google's not turning up
anything useful yet.

Thanks