[lug] Wine, Quicken, etc. on Linux (partly OT)

Dhruva B. Reddy sledgehammer2010 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 16:45:07 MST 2002

I'm afraid that Moneydance is no longer free (as in beer--never was as
in speech).  You can download a free trial version, but if it is like
MyBooks, it is timebombed.  If you find it an improvement over GnuCash,
it's $40.

Go to http://www.appgen.com

Dhruva

On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 02:47:01PM -0700, quoth Bob Collins: