[lug] printer problem: top part of page offset from the rest

Neal McBurnett neal at bcn.boulder.co.us
Sun Jan 20 22:12:15 MST 2002

I've got a compaq ij750 printer (aka Lexmark 3200) and when I print
(either text or postscript) there is an offset between the first
several rows of pixels printed and the rest.  E.g. the third row of a
plain text file will be split such that the bottom half and the whole
rest of the printout is shifted 1/2" to the left.

On this machine I'm running Redhat 7.1, and am using
the lxm3200 printer driver (latest version - 0.4.1).
I configured it with printconf-gui, and am using black-and-white
mode since I haven't picked up a color cartridge yet.

Any hints??

Cheers,

Neal McBurnett <neal at bcn.boulder.co.us>
http://bcn.boulder.co.us/~neal/
GPG/PGP signed and/or sealed mail encouraged.  Keyid: 2C9EBA60