[lug] Star Office Status

J. Wayde Allen wallen at lug.boulder.co.us
Wed Jan 23 11:59:00 MST 2002

On Wed, 23 Jan 2002, John Hernandez wrote:

> Didn't the whole thing get gobbled up into Openoffice.org?  You can get
> the latest downloads and info on their site.

That is part of my confusion.  Is Openoffice the same thing as
StarOffice?  It looks like Openoffice is a new project based on
Staroffice, and that while Staroffice 6.0 beta is the base code for
Openoffice, the Staroffice 5.2 code is not.

- Wayde
  (wallen at lug.boulder.co.us)

                        ISART 2002
    International Symposium on Advanced Radio Technologies
      http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/meetings/art/index.html