[lug] Weird permission changing

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Fri Jan 25 17:34:51 MST 2002

Hugh Brown wrote:

> On later RH systems there is a "save this install"  feature.  After
> install, the file anaconda-ks.cfg in /root is a kickstart file based on
> the selections made.

I'm curious which RH version does the anaconda config file become
available with? I have RH 7.1, there is no such file on my
system...nothing at all starting with "anaconda", and ending with
".cfg". I would LOVE to be able to save an install configuration...it
would save so very very much time on custom installs. I've never found a
way to save the install configuration, let alone restore.

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com