[lug] Get those games fast ...

Jeff feenix at ticnet.com
Fri Jan 25 18:40:43 MST 2002

disapointing.  This will hurt linux in the desktop market.  No
commercial support?  Chances are small that it will survive...
jeff

"Scott A. Herod" wrote:

> Did you see Slashdot this morning?  They've linked to a letter
> from Scott Draeker to Loki's resellers saying that they close the
> doors on Jan. 31.
>
> Sad to see them go ( although I never purchased a game from them ).

"Yet they are mistaken, they will be exposed, and they will discover
what others in the past have learned;  Those who make war against the
United States have chosen their own destruction."
G. Bush Jr.  Sept '01