[lug] gnomeicu losing all messages

John Starkey jstarkey at advancecreations.com
Sat Jan 26 01:12:41 MST 2002

Thus spake D. Stimits (stimits at idcomm.com):

> I don't use ICQ, but is there anything unusual about your connection? Is
> it firewalled? Does it use a proxy server?

Thanks D. I've been through two router/firewalls and I've tried two linux machines. Both are doing the same. Everything is MASQ'd, including the iMac, which is working like a gem. This started before a switch to ATTBI DHCP.

I've got two numbers and I've sent messages back and forth between the two (one on the iMac and other on gnomeicu) but gnomeicu just won't deliver.

Thanks again,

John