[lug] Website links

Kyle Moore kmoore at mooreimages.com
Sat Jan 26 08:06:16 MST 2002

A spam is evidently going around that includes an image from one of our
company websites. The spam is html and uses one image link to our site and
one from another. They didn't even pull it to their own site....wanted to
use our bandwidth instead.

Is there any way of stopping this? I changed the name of the image so it
doesn't show up in the spam anymore but that doesn't stop people from
emailing me (now mail admin/postmaster too) saying we are sending them
spam. This site is currently all static pages. I suppose in the future I
could store my images in a password protected directory (or database) and
only allow connections from localhost or something...have to think about
it.

---
Kyle Moore