[lug] Hardware trade?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sat Jan 26 13:35:22 MST 2002

A thought, if you are willing to go to Denver,
The Used Computer Store does to trade in's and
most likely has most of not all of your "want"
list.  I have taken some of our clients' old
wares in for bits and pieces of needed parts
with some good success.  They are south of I-25
on Colorado Avenue, on the east side, next to
a restaurant called Kokoros (great Japanese
"fast, yet healthy food" IMHO).  Don't have their
number on me off hand, but they are generally
open save a day or two during the week.

Compared to a few "closer to Boulder" places,
I have had better deals and success with them
to date.  Plus their used wares are pretty good
for the prices (e.g., a P2/P3 PC100 motherboard
was $40 at one of the "other places", $35 for
here...both worked great, still do too).

Just a thought and recommendation.

--- Crawford