[lug] Re: Coding night questions

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Mon Jan 28 23:59:01 MST 2002

Thanks for the info, Sean. As you suggest, I'm posting this reply to
BLUG as well. This is much more detailed than I'd expected, and it
sounds like a lot of fun to me!

I'll see about getting ECCR 105 reserved for most Thursday evenings I
can, for the semester.  And I'll bring my laptop. We can probably plug
a CD player (or laptop - someone else's. Audio on my laptop is hosed,
for some reason) into the speakers in the room and see how they do.

Is anyone else interested?

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility