[lug] trn vs. attbi ???

scoffin at attbi.com scoffin at attbi.com
Tue Jan 29 18:56:10 MST 2002

Is anyone using "trn" with the new netnews.attbi.com news server??
I'm getting a lot of segmentation faults (seemingly random) when I
try to do this.  The thing is, I did not change my system at all,
and my trn worked fine for the last several years on netcom,
earthlink, and @home.

Any comments appreciated, but I do not intend this message to
start of flame war about why your newsreader is better than trn :-)

                                =S.Coffin
                                GV Computing
                                scoffin at attbi.com