[lug] Debian Testing

David Morris lists at morris-clan.net
Wed Jan 30 10:58:35 MST 2002

While I am not running Woody, I'm not quite running pure Potato anymore
either.  I am using XFree86 4.1.0 and kernel 2.4.17.  If you want to try
out XF 4.x (or need it such as I do for my video card), let me know and I
can email instructions on the install process....it is really very simple.
Same with the 2.4.x kernel series...fairly simple once you know what to do.

I haven't installed IPTables yet, but it shouldn't be all that hard once
you have kernel 2.4.x up and running.

--David