[lug] Name Server reset to incorrect value at startup

Chip Atkinson chip at rmpg.org
Wed Jan 30 17:38:19 MST 2002

I believe that the resolv.conf problem is caused by the ppp startup stuff.
Check /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/* for that.  I don't remember
precisely which file did it.  Probably ifup-ppp

Yes, the problem with sendmail is the network stuff.  If your network is
connected by ppp at boot, fixing the first problem with fix the sendmail
one.
Chip