[lug] Clustering for Load-Balancing and Fault-Tolerance??

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Thu Jan 31 00:30:38 MST 2002

Definitely agreed.  Dan's abrasive as hell (I can be too... hahaha) and I
avoid his software at times just for that reason, but can't argue that qmail
and djbdns are pretty solid security and speed-wise.

With BIND 9 being quite the bloatware, djbdns is an interesting possibility
for many... lightweight and not designed to do dynamic updates, but they're
evil anyway.  :-)

Nate Duehr, nate at natetech.com