[lug] Re: Coding night questions

Chris Riddoch socket at peakpeak.com
Thu Jan 31 19:44:56 MST 2002

Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> writes:

> On Thu, Jan 31, 2002 at 05:37:04PM -0700, Chris Riddoch wrote:
> >Being completely spontaneous, I guess the answer is this: if anyone
> >besides myself shows up in ECCR 105, there'll be a coding night.
> >Otherwise, there'll be me sitting in an otherwise empty room getting
> >work done. ;)
>
> If it happens, send me the details on what was done there, and I'll update
> the hacking society site.

Will do. I'm here now, in any case, working on a project involving
signals and timers for my operating systems class. For those of you
who can't make it here in person on account of short notice, snow, or
whatever else, I'll be on IRC (#colug on lug.boulder.co.us), so that
you can join me in a virtual coding session.

...which probably means I won't be getting much done tonight. ;)

--
Chris Riddoch       | epistemological
socket at peakpeak.com | humility