OT: Re: [lug] Re: Coding night questions

D. Stimits stimits at idcomm.com
Thu Jan 31 21:38:10 MST 2002

Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> * On 2002-01-30 21:51 D. Stimits <stimits at idcomm.com> wrote:
> >
> > I would consider one machine, but the monitor changes everything. My
> > main machine is actually in a large case, and weighs in excess of 110
> > pounds (purchased with expansion in mind).
>
> Second home? Granny flat? Kitty kennel?

Long ago, I expected to not buy another case, but to upgrade only
components. It has sufficient power supply for any current MP Athlon or
even Xeon. Plus room for any hard drives I might want to add. Etc, etc.
The actual computer components that are not part of the case don't
weight whole lot. (I never got the chance to expand it)

D. Stimits, stimits at idcomm.com