Was: [lug] February talk -- Now: GNU automake/autoconf/libtool

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Fri Feb 1 15:32:39 MST 2002

Actually Evolution had IMAP (and IMAP4, if I remember correctly -- the stuff
that Exchange uses) all along, but the calendaring and other stuff didn't
interoperate.

But I thought I remembered reading a posting to the LUG here or somewhere
else that the new pay-for-licensing version of Evolution now had integrated
those features and they claimed they worked?

Haven't had any money to try it out yet, though.  Forwarded the announcement
to a few friends who were Linux geeks in MS Exchange mail environments, but
hadn't heard anything back from them as to whether or not they tried it out
yet, either.

Nate, nate at natetech.com