[lug] Re: old apple printer

Stephen Kawalko s.kawalko at ieee.org
Fri Feb 1 20:50:35 MST 2002

At 6:22 AM -0700 2/1/02, Gordon Holtslander wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Drivers should not be a problem.  I believe Apple LaserWriters use
> postscript.  If you can get communication working you will have a good
> postscript printer.

Not all Apple laser printers are Postscript printers. The Personal
Laserwriter 300 that Rob mentioned uses QuickDraw as it's page description
language NOT Postscript. See Apple's Product Specification Database for
more information.

  <http://www.info.apple.com/applespec/applespec.taf>

Note, you may need to register/create an Apple ID to access this page.

Stephen Kawalko
s.kawalko at ieee.org